Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Did I Really Attract That?


Did I really do that?

The definition of the Law of Attraction states that, “whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, I’ll get more of it, whether positive or negative”. I am at the stage of understanding the power of this Law such that when things happen in my life (either positive or negative) I take responsibility for it. I had a friend say to me (this friend was very connected to the Law of Attraction, understanding it so well),”If someone were to walk up to me and punch me in the face, I’d ask myself, what did I do to attract that?””

Most people naturally assume that if their life is not going the way they want it to go, something outside of themselves must be preventing the improvement, for no one would deliberately hold their own success away. But while pointing the blame at others may feel better than assuming responsibility for unwanted conditions, there is a very big negative repercussion to believing that something outside of you in the reason for your own lack of success. When you give the credit or the blame to another for your success or lack of it – you are powerless to make any change.

Please click here to read more

http://www.keystolawofattraction.com/what-am-i-attracting/

No comments:

Post a Comment